Barstow-Vegas option: From the desert to the city!
Follow the route of the mythical desert race of the 1970s “Barstow to Vegas”, but while riding safely and at your own pace!
- Duration: 2 days – 1 night
- Dates: October to May, contact us to create your customized raid!
- Price: €850 all inclusive
- Level of difficulty: 3 / 5
- Total distance: 430 km
- Recommended level: intermediate / advanced
- Mandatory motorcycle license, recommended repatriation insurance
- Liability Insurance provided with the rental of the motorcycle.
- Loop: departure and arrival at Barstow
First day: from Barstow to Las Vegas
Distance : about 200 miles
The ride starts at 6:30am (we suggest you to sleep in Barstow)
Highlights of the day: long day on the bike (90% off-road), Indian Mojave trails with bumps and sandy parts, Mojave river, Red Rock Canyon.
Lunch : Snacks on the way
Hotel in Las Vegas: Free evening and dinner
Second day: from Las Vegas to Barstow
Leaving Las Vegas at 10:00am
riding off road on the easy way
Lunch break at Baker
Back to Barstow in the late afternoon.
Services included in the raid during 2 days “Barstow-Vegas”
- Rental of a Honda XR 650 L (deposit of $1000)
- Motorcycle assistance
- Gas for the motorcycle
- Assistance vehicule
- GPS with track to follow
- XR Adventures T-shirt
- 1 night hotel + breakfast
- 2 meals
- Snacks and water
Plan a light bag for the nights, he will be transported in the pick-up truck at the hotel.
Motorcycle equipment not included, optional rental (helmets, boots, gloves, held).