Main Divide: On the hills of Orange County
A ridge trail that offers unforgettable views of the sea and the mountains of Southern California. 100 km of escape only 1 hour from the big cities!
- Duration: 1 day
- Dates: All year round (depending on weather and road closure)
- Price: €320 all inclusive
- Total distance: around 60 miles
- Recommended level: intermediate
- Mandatory motorcycle license, recommended repatriation insurance
- Liability Insurance provided with the rental of the motorcycle.
- Loop: departure and arrival from Corona, CA or San Juan Capistrano, CA
Description: Ride on the ridges of the Main Divide trail up to Santiago Peak
Distance : about 60 miles.
Appointment at 9:00am from Corona or San Juan Capistrano
Start at 10:00am
Highlights of the day: Rolling but a little technical tracks with a lot of turns and nice views of the mountains. Dry and dusty, some rocky sections, snack on the heights.
Lunch : snack
Services included in the 1 day ride “Main Divide”
- Rental of a Honda XR 650 L ($1,000.00 deposit)
- US Liability Insurance
- Motorcycle assistance
- Gas for the motorcycle
- Assistance vehicule
- XR Adventures T-shirt
- Snacks and water
Motorcycle equipment not included, optional rental (helmets, boots, gloves, held).