Big Bear: A relaxing day in the mountain
A discovery of Big Bear, the closest ski resort from Los Angeles , with a mix of beautiful slopes and mountain road and with lunch near the lake…
- Duration: 1 day
- Dates: from April to December
- All-inclusive price: $380
- Total distance: 150 km
- Recommended level: intermediate
- Mandatory motorcycle license, recommended repatriation insurance
- Liability Insurance provided with the rental of the motorcycle.
- Loop: departure and arrival in Yucaipa, CA
Description: Ride around Big Bear Lake
Distance : about 150 kms.
Start at 9:30am from Yucaipa, CA
Highlights of the day: Rolling but fun tracks with a lot of corners and nice views of the mountains. Lunch at Big Bear Lake. A bit of riding on the pavement in the afternoon, with final in a nice single track.
Lunch : Meal at the restaurant near the Lake
Services included in the 1 day ride “Big Bear”
- Rental of a Honda XR 650 L ($1,000.00 deposit)
- Motorcycle waiting for you at the starting point
- US Liability Insurance
- Motorcycle assistance
- Gas for the motorcycle
- GPS with track to follow
- XR Adventures T-shirt
- 1 lunch
- Snacks and water
Motorcycle equipment not included, optional rental (helmets, boots, gloves, held).