The USA from Mexico to Canada, the ultimate adventure! This summer only, apply now!
Discover the most beautiful landscapes of the USA in 12 days of riding mostly off road. Best adventure ride you can do, a taste of Dakar with 8 to 10 hours of ride a day with a cool rhythm …
- Duration: 12 days – 12 nights
- Dates: from July 9th to July 22d, 2018 (South-North) and from July 27th to August 9th (North-South)
- Price : $6730 all inclusive
- Level of difficulty: 3 / 5
- Total distance : +/- 2,500 miles
- Recommended level: intermediate
- Mandatory motorcycle license, recommended repatriation insurance
- Liability Insurance provided with the rental of the motorcycle.
- Departure from Tucson, arrival Kalispell / departure Kalispell and arrival Tucson
Day 1: arrival in Tucson, Arizona
Arrival in Tucson (Arizona) and accommodation at the hotel. Evening dinner with guides and other riders. With 8h jet lag, most riders will go to bed early, but not without having made acquaintance with everyone!
Accommodation Tucson: Motel near the airport
Day 2: Antelope Wells – Silver City : 124 miles
Transfer by car from Tucson to Antelope Wells, border post between USA and Mexico. Each rider takes possession of his motorcycle, check its settings. Then the adventure starts!
Accommodation Silver City : Motel
Day 3: Silver City – Grants : 267 miles
Night and dinner Grants - Motel
Day 4 : Grants – Abiquiu Lake : 195 miles
Night and dinner Abiquiu Lake – camping
Day 5: Abiquiu Lake – La Garita : 220 miles
Night and dinner La Garita – camping
Day 6: La Garita – Salida : 140 miles
Night and dinner Salida – Hotel
Day 7: Salida – Kremmling : 170 miles
Night and dinner Kremmling – camping
Day 8: Kremmling – Rawlins: 210 miles
Night and dinner Rawlins – Hotel
Day 9: Rawlins – Pinedale: 230 miles
Night and dinner Pinedale – camping
Day 10: Pinedale – Island Park: 239 miles
Night and dinner Island park – Hotel
Day 11: Island Park – Wise River: 220 miles
Night and dinner Wise River – camping
Day 12: Wise River – Seeley Lake: 249 miles
Night and dinner Seeley Lake – Hotel
Day 13: Seeley Lake – Canadian Border: 230 miles
Night and dinner Kalispell – Hotel
Day 14: Kalispell – France
Transfer to the airport of Kalispell (Montana). Arrival in Europe the next day.
For those who choose the second ride, this day will be the first, and then the steps are to read up. Both directions are the same, it's the weather that will differentiate the courses to the difficulty level.
Services included in the raid 12 days “Crossing of the USA”
- Rental of a Honda XR 650 L ($1,000.00 deposit)
- Following rider with tools and satellite phone
- Gas for the motorcycle
- Pick-up truck for assistance, transport of bags
- Optional GPS and SPOT satellite
- XR Adventures T-shirt
- 8 hotel nights + 5 camping nights + breakfast
- Meals / snacks at noon
- Dinners (without alcohol)
- Snacks and water
Plan a light bag with your gear for the night + sleeping bag, they will be transported at night at the hotel.
Motorcycle equipment not included, optional rental (helmets, boots, gloves, held).